Whats On My IPod??
I've been wanting to do this post for a while but never got round to it, so when I was sorting out my apps and getting rid of ones I no longer use, I thought now would be a good time to write and show you what is on there. The reason I have decided to show you my IPod is because I use it the most and my phone doesn't have much on it as there isn't much space for apps.
This is my lock screen i just searched WATERCOLOUR BACKGROUNDS in google to find this.
On the first screen i have the standard IPod apps and they are probably still in the same place, as i don't use them very much. But the apps that are there are:
- Reminders - Which is where i have a list of blog post ideas for when I'm on the go and feel like writing
- Game Center
- App Store
- ITunes Store
And on the bar at the bottom i have: Mail, Messages, Safari, and Music I use these a lot, hence them being on the bottom bar.
This is my last page where i have put most of my apps into folders rather than having dozens of pages to scroll through. From Left To Right:
- Yummly - Cooking/ Recipe app.
- Shopping UK - Shopping list.
- Timetable - I use this to put in my school timetable to that if I don't have my planner i can check what lesson i have.
- Shake'em Dice - I got this so that I could play board games without having actual dice.
The Extras folder contains:
- Voice Memos
- Find iPhone
- Find Friends
- BT Wi-fi - This is for when I'm out and about so i can connect to BT hotspots.
- Apple Store
I do have lots of games and even though i don't play them all frequently, i know that if i delete them i will want to play them. If you want me to give a description with screen shots of me playing the games let me know in the comments below.
- Clash Of Cans
- Trivia Crack .
- Temple Run
- Hay Day
- Draw Free
- Magic Piano
- Song Pop
- Just 11
- Dumb Ways To Die
- Font Quiz
- Two Dots
- White Tile
- Logo Quiz
- Crossy Road
- 4 Pics 1 Word
- Cut The Rope
My next folder has apps that i use for reading or anything bookish.
- Kindle - i download lots of free kindle books, but i prefer a physical book.
- Goodreads - Add friends to see what they are reading, and also challenge yourself to read a number of books a year
- Bible - Pretty self explanatory
In this folder i have all the apps that i use when i am blogging, this includes:
- Bloglovin - To read other blogs
- Blogger - so i can write posts on the go
- We Heart It - for if i need to borrow a photo from elsewhere i tend to get the from on here
- Analytics - to check my stats for my blog
- Little Box Of Treasures - i saved my web page to to my home screen so that i can quickly access it.
In Entertainment i have: Netflix, BBC iPlayer, iPlayer Radio
i have all my social media apps in this folder, i will put my username next to the apps that you can add/ follow me on...
- Pinterest - LBoxofTreasures
- Twitter - LBoxofTreasures
- Instagram - lboxoftreasures
- Snapchat - lboxoftreasures
In news is have BBC News and Buzzfeed.
Music contains: YouTube, Musi, Ticketmaster and Spotify.
In Health there are apps for fitness and relaxation...
- Seven - Seven minutes of fitness everyday
- Sleep Better - Tracks you sleep
- Calm - Meditation and relaxation
Lifestyle just has shopping apps such as: Superdrug, Boots, Next, Etsy and Argos.
This is my last folder which has websites of bloggers that i frequently read...
- Gillian Wylie
- Abigale xo
- Lauren Selwood
- Styling The Chapters
- Charlie CP
- Cake Crumbs and Pages
- Jolien Nathalie
- Hannah Heartss
- Beauty and Me
- Sophie Rosie
- London Beauty Queen
I hope that you have enjoyed taking a look around my phone! Do you have any of the apps that i have?? Are there any that i don't have that you think i should have??